Tuesday, October 5, 2010

October 6 2010

October 6 2010- I know, I've been dreadfully lax this week in getting my post done. Andi and I took a short walk to one of the local parks. Her imagination is such that she was plenty busy guarding palaces, and calling forth fairies, that I got a few chapters read in my book, and took pictures. (above and below)

On the 3rd I was hoping to get a walk on the beach. But alas, a STRONG wind was blowing. There was so much sand being whipped around, all I got was a few pictures from the seawall. Perhaps tomorrow I'll take time to go out. If I don't say it aloud, perhaps I'll even be able to ride my bike there. ( you know if I say it out loud it'll rain, or the wind will be gusting)
But on the 4th Shane returned back to Japan. It is good to have him home again. Andi and I missed him, and were sorry that we weren't able to go with him for his sister's funeral. But I think he had a good journey.
Now to get myself back on track....I don't know what happened to the secretary, but she has really let the office go!
A long weekend coming up and a road I want to explore....hopefully there will be something more exciting this next week.