Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7 2011


Not a big or long blog this week. I'd like to say it has been a rather slow two weeks, but in fact it's been incredibly busy, just not with sight seeing! As most of you know, a move is in the works. We are still working out details, so until I have them, I won't bore you with them.
In the meantime, there is still time for pleasure activities (in between transition classes, medical appointments and wisdom teeth extractions-Shane will tell you it's probably better to do that in your teenage years rather than your 40's!)
Anyway, thank goodness for our kind neighbor, Jenell! She took Andi, plus her two kids on a short outing to feed the fish. Apparently Andi's toes look tasty!
And to keep me occupied with something other than the immediate issues of moving, I have taken up stained glass. Mom and I took a beginners class while she was visiting. It is kind of fun, but frustrating at the same time. But it gives me something else to focus on in the meantime. No, you haven't seen pictures of our first project. Perhaps someday.....when I re-do it! In the meantime, this is the almost final stage of my project. I just need to get it framed. It is inspired from the photo below, plus a few more....

Definitely a difficult hobby, but I think I'll pursue as I can. To go with all my other hobbies....

No promises, but hoping we can get out and see some sights this weekend. The leaves are turning and the weather is getting chilly, surely there is something around the corner!