Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 2 2010

August 2 2010- Didn't do much this weekend. No trips to festivals of food....just laid around and wondered who was going to cook. It finally started to rain this weekend as well. Has been rather dry of late. Well, not to dry, the humidity has been right up there doing weird things to my hair. And no, you will never see a picture of my humidified hair, not by my hand at least....my sisters are another story.
The hydrangeas are out in full bloom. They have been for a couple of weeks now. In truth, I've just been a tad lax in taking pictures. But at long last....I got motivated.



Hopefully I'll be back on track as far as getting interesting pictures.
So ends another exciting week (that was steeped in sarcasm), hopefully this week will be a bit more adventurous.