Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A wonderful vintage

July 29 2009 ok, those who know us, know we don't drink. This is actually a bottle of Apple Juice/cider (well I guess you can see that it is in English). We found this at the airport when we saw mom off. The apple juice was divine (an added benefit), but it was the label that drew our attention. (now from what I understand, you can click on the photo to enlarge it, than click your "go back" button on the browser window to come back to here). But I'll write the label here just in case.
"Apple Juice
Natural style of deliciousness.
I love natural blessing.
Only if I have this!
Both when I am alone and
when we both are"

Something to ponder on for the day! Will definitely have to look for this out in the regular markets (rather expensive to get at the airport). But really good juice!