Monday, January 25, 2010

January 26 2010

Well, another slow week. Didn't get out this weekend. Did get stuck going to pick Shane up one day....but nothing major. Shane and another driver pushed me right out. I try to limit my driving to just when I need to. Most of the time I decide, I really don't need to. Was snowing this morning....made for a slippery drive for some folks this morning (see below)
The road normally carries two cars passing very easily. But with the snow piles, it becomes quiet narrow. This was on the way to the bus stop, so the kids had a little negotiating through snow banks. Just happened I had my camera with me today. I did ask the American driver for permission to take pictures....emailed them to him for his records. I am usually surprised that I don't see more accidents. This is the first one I've seen in almost a year!
Well, that's the most excitement I'll get for the day. Off to do the dishes and continue my career as a Domestic Goddess!