Monday, March 14, 2011

lots of pictures on facebook

March 15 2010:
I know, I know, there are some out there who don't like Facebook. But, there are pictures that I was able to link to that show the Misawa and Hachinohe area.
If you need to friend request me.
Marnie Abbett Curtis (I can't remember if I hyphenated or not)
There are just way to many pictures to post, plus I want folks to get their due credit!

And as for SAM, we are still doing well. We got word last nite to start conserving our kerosene, as no deliveries for awhile. The supply tanks were punctured and water got in. Kerosene heats our hot water for the radiators for the heat and household water usage. So our house is back to coldness. But it's not all bad. The Japanese in their efficiency of building also put in two electric heaters. Though we still have to be sparing in our use of electric as well.
A few good aftershocks yesterday (the ones we felt....to many to count on the USGS).
Andi wants desperately to return to school. We should have an answer to that this afternoon.

Anyway, in short, we are still safe. And continue to hope and pray for the best in this country.